SB4 Snappable PC BreadBoard, Scored PCB, Snaps Into 4 Small Boards, 2-Layer, Plated Holes, Power Rails, 2.5 x 3.8in (63.5 x 96.5mm)
The SB4 Snappable PC BreadBoard is great for a small project, or four
tiny projects. It can be used as a single prototyping board, or it can
be snapped into two or four smaller boards. It is scored in two places
along the middle to make snapping into smaller pieces easy. The SB4
solderable PC breadboard is great for making rugged prototypes. Two
of the boards have 4-hole strips, which are good for IC circuits. Two
of the boards have 2-holes strips that are good for higher density
circuits (and they can be joined if needed for longer strips). Each
of the four smaller boards has two power rails. There are bonus
two-hole pads along the centerline allowing DIL (dual in-line) headers
to be used (some boards leave that area empty). A top-side silkscreen
helps to position components. BPS prototyping boards use
high-quality FR4 glass epoxy PCBs for long life. An anti-tarnish
coating protects the copper for a long shelf-life and provides easy
soldering. BPS boards are lead-free and RoHS compatible.
- Snaps into 4 smaller boards for smaller projects. Two with 4-hole strips and two with 2-hole strips.
- Solderable PC breadboard with power rails. Each smaller board has power rails.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board. Plated holes.
- Top side silkscreen shows which pads are connected. Soldermask provided.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 912 plated holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.
- 2.5 x 3.8in (63.5 x 96.5mm), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)