The most trusted industrial multimeter in the business. From the control room to the plant floor, the Fluke 80 Series family of digital multimeters has earned its
reputation as the digital multimeter industrial technicians trust. When productivity is on the line, the
Fluke 80 Series delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need to solve problems fast.
Use the peak capture function to detect intermittent problems and transients as fast as 250 micro seconds (µs).
And work with confidence. The Input Alert function gives you an audible warning against wrong use of input jacks
Fluke 80 Series multimeters are independently tested for use in CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V environments. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A, this item is backed by Fluke's limited lifetime warranty.
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals
- Withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes
- 4-1/2 digit "hi res" mode for precise measurements (20,000 counts)
- Correctly measure pulse-width modulated motor drive signals
- Unique function (low pass filter) for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on
adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- Relative mode to remove test lead interference from low ohms measurements
- Improved selectable sleep mode for long battery life
- Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument