Average / Non True RMS multimeter
The most trusted industrial multimeter in the business.
From the control room to the plant floor, the Fluke 80 Series family of digital multimeters has earned its
reputation as the digital multimeter industrial technicians trust. When productivity is on the line, the
Fluke 80 Series delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need to solve problems fast.
Use the peak capture function to detect intermittent problems and transients as fast as 250 micro seconds (µs).
And work with confidence. The Input Alert function gives you an audible warning against wrong use of input jacks
Fluke 80 Series multimeters are independently tested for use in CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V environments. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A, this item is backed by Fluke's limited lifetime warranty.
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the 80- Series V significantly easier to read than older models
6000 counts, 3-3/4 digits
- The meter can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
Measure up to 1000 V ac and dc
Measure up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
Resistance, continuity and diode test
10,000 µF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Min/Max-Average recording with Min/Max Alert to capture variations automatically
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs
- Relative mode to remove test lead interference from low ohms measurements
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
Touch Hold to capture stable readings avoiding noisy signals
- Large display digits and two-level bright white backlight for increased visibility
- Analog bargraph for fast changing or unstable signals
Input Alert provides audible warning against wrong use of input jacks
Improved selectable sleep mode for long battery life
Access door for fast battery changes without breaking the calibration seal
"Classic" design with new removable holster with built in test lead and probe storage
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
Meter functions : AC and DC voltage, DC mV, ohms, continuity, diode test, AC mA and amps, AC uA
Special functions : capacitance, DC mA and amps, DC uA, min/max, auto/manual range, auto hold, relative, Hz, %, backlight