Fluke 114 digital multimeter is the ideal choice for go/no-go testing
for easy one-handed operation, the compact Fluke 114 True RMS digital
multimeter is the perfect troubleshooting tool for go/no go testing. Its
AutoVolt capability automatically switches to measure AC or DC voltage,
whichever is present. And you can use the LoZ function to identify
so-called ghost voltage and prevent false readings.
The Fluke 114
displays True-RMS voltage and current readings with 6000 count
resolution, and tests frequency, continuity and resistance. A large
white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. And its easy-open
battery access door makes battery changes easy.
A great choice for
everyday troubleshooting, the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter is CAT
III 600 V safety rated and is a compact True-RMS meter.
Fluke 114 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments
Other useful features:
- Features a compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Comes with an holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Features manual and automatic ranging
- Safety rates CAT III 600 V
- Fits into optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation